Part Number: 26-60-4061
Please ready carefully—We've updated our Terms of Service.
Terms of Service
Classic Components and You
- Credit Card (Domestic) - We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
- Credit Card (International) - We do NOT accept international credit cards.
- COD (domestic shipments only) - All COD orders are payable in U.S. funds and are subject to additional COD charges.
- Advance Payment - TT wire transfer, or pre-payment by Company or Certified Check. A $25 wire fee charge will be added to all TT wire transfers invoices.
- Net Terms are extended to established accounts, upon approval of credit application.
- $100 minimum, for domestic orders.
- $250 minimum, for international orders
Price Matching Policy
- We want to be your strategic procurement partner for all of your needs and will meet or beat any other reasonable price quotes. We understand that you have other options in the Independent Distributor market. Please come back to us with any competitor quotes and we will work with you whenever possible. We want to give you the Classic Components quality and service you are accustomed to at the price you need.
- All shipped goods are Incoterms EXW (ex-works) Seller’s facility.
- All orders are F.O.B Long Beach, California unless otherwise quoted.
- We can ship on your UPS, FedEx, or DHL account, as requested on PO. If no carrier is specifically requested on the PO, then Classic Components reserves the right to choose carrier.
- We do not drop-ship directly from any vendors to our customers. In rare circumstances, we can make an exception to this rule.
Order Changes, Cancellations, and Returns
- Purchase orders, after acceptance, are binding contracts and may not be altered or amended without mutual agreement and acceptance by Classic Components and the customer.
- Requests for changes in delivery schedules, quantities or other aspects of orders are subject to acceptance by Classic Components. We will make every effort to accommodate such requests but we reserve the right to refuse any such requests at our option.
- We are required by law to charge and collect state and local sales tax. Sales tax will be charged unless you have a state sales tax exemption certificate on file with us.
- Classic Components only buys from the best and most reputable vendors in the business (OEMs, Franchised Distributors, and Government Surplus Vendors)
- All of Classic Components vendors are carefully screened and given an ongoing performance analysis to determine their supplier rating.
- Vendors must maintain an appropriate vendor rating to remain on Classic Components AVL (approved vendor listing).
- All parts are brought in-house for Classic Components quality inspection process prior to shipping to our customer.
- QC report and digital photos of each part shipment are documented by our QC department.
- Value-added services of electrical testing, decapsulation, etc are available through our affiliates.
- We stand behind our parts at Classic Components. All parts carry a 30 day form, fit and function guarantee.
- Our QC department will inspect the parts and issue a Classic Components CofC stating the parts will meet all of the manufactures specifications. If the parts you receive do not meet the form, fit and function specs of the manufacturer than we will replace them or refund your money.
- Our policy is; if the parts are rejected on incoming inspection for any visual reason (wrong manufacturer, package, date code, or etc) then you need to contact us within 5 business days to request an RMA. If you have any electrical failures or functionality problems with the parts during installation or testing please contact us within 30 days with a test report for an RMA.
Returns and RMA (Return Material Authorization)
- Permission for return of products must first be secured with the Company (Classic Components) in writing and the RMA request must be received within our warranty period. Products returned without a Return Material Authorization form will not be accepted. All RMA's are conditional and are not final until the product is received and inspected by Classic Components .
- If product has been damaged in transit, please keep all packaging material & contact the carrier. The customer must make claims for loss or damage in transit.
Copyright 2017 All Rights Reserved Classic Components Corporation