Industry Best Practice: Packaging Level
In accordance with following industry defined standards for package inspection, we conduct all inspection steps such as:
- Bar code scan
- Country of origin
- Seal verification
- ESD anti-static bags
- MSL humidity
- Texture and condition of labels
- Damage or tampering of packaging
For a full list of standard inspection steps, please contact us at email@example.com.
Forensic Application: Packaging Level
The standard inspection steps are an excellent foundation, but sometimes lacks depth and doesn’t always account for unexpected outcomes. We improve on steps called out by the standards such as when our inspectors examine packaging to verify similar materials, colors, and sizes. Our team is trained to focus on additional vital details such as:
- Foreign contaminants either on or inside the box
- Inconsistent surface patterns on the outer packaging in addition to labels
- Suspicious ink markings on the packaging materials
For more information about our CSI program, click here.
Thank YouWe’ve received your submission and will contact you shortly to go over it with you.